Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
July 9th - 19th, 2015 (11 T'zi - 8 Ajpu)
With Tat Erick Gonzalez, Earth Wisdom Keeper
Click HERE for e-mail flyer
As we continue to evolve inside the energies of the New Era of the Oxlajuj Baktun that began on Dec 21, 2012, we are finding that there is still much to be healed from the past so that we can live into our full potentials. By focusing on healing our ancestral wounds, both collectively and individually, we can emerge as spiritual, joyous, balanced, and whole beings ~ setting the stage for a better future for the next generations.
(For an interesting article on ancestral memories in DNA, click here)
This special ceremonial retreat at soul-rejuvenating Patziapa will offer:
- Teachings and time working with ancestor altars (participants will be encouraged to bring items to create their own ancestor altar)
- New Moon ceremony on Caji (4) Ajmak to work with our ancestral DNA inheritance and what we want to evolve from and crystallize into
- Temescal (Mayan sweatlodge) ceremonies for purification and healing on the days of Oxlajuj (13) E when we connect to the full empowerment of our destinies & Wuku (7) Kawok when we find balance through our purification
- Mayan Fire ceremony on Jun (1) Aj to make offerings to the Mother Earth and the ancestors
- Time with the medicine plants, gardens, and mystical waters of Lake Atitlan
(We have many opportunities to learn more about the Mayan Calendar days ~ please contact us!)
Patziapa is a living sanctuary offering soul rejuvenation and connection to the ancestors on sacred land in the heart of the Mayan world. Surrounded by three volcanoes and situated on the shores of Lake Atitlan, the fertile land delights the senses and awakens a deep sense of spiritual and elemental connection.
Information about your Guatemalan Retreat
Participants will need to fly into Guatemala City on Thurs July 9th and depart on Sun July 19th (Airfare is not included in retreat fee).
Your loving support includes shared hotel rooms in Guatemala City the night of arrival and night before departure, private shuttle to and from Santiago Atitlan, meals, lodging at Patziapa and the Tiosh Abaj hotel, teachings, ceremonial materials, boat transportation, and support for the staff and ongoing maintenance of the Patziapa Sanctuary.
We encourage donations and gifts to the Medicine People who will be sharing with us.
NOT Included in your experience: airfare, shopping expenses, gifts for the elders, tips you may want to offer staff, excursions you choose to take outside the planned group activities.
Special arrangements can be made for people interested in arriving earlier or staying longer at Patziapa...
For more information, contact Erick at 530.459.3471 or HeddiL@gmail.com.