Information about your Guatemalan Retreat:
You will need to arrive in Guatemala City on Fri March 14th and depart on Sun March 23th.
We will be staying at Patziapa and also the Tiosh Abaj Hotel at the edge of beautiful, sacred Lake Atitlan, a short boat ride across the lake.
COST: $1895 per person. Click here to register.
Includes Hotel accommodations, meals, ground and boat transportation while with the group, ceremonial materials, and teachings. We encourage donations to the Medicine People who will be sharing with us.
NOT Included in your experience: airfare, shopping expenses, gifts for the elders, tips you may want to offer staff, excursions you choose to take outside the planned group activities.
- Fri Mar 14th (10 Q'anil): Fly in to Guatemala City
- Sat Mar 15th (11 Toj): Travel to the lake and cultural immersion of Mayan Earth Arts in Santiago (weaving, carving, beadwork)
- Sun Mar 16th (12 T'zi): Travel to Patziapa, settle in, opening circle, full moon ceremony at Lake Atitlan
- Mon Mar 17th (13 B'atz): Sunrise ceremony, teachings, medicine gardens walk, offering at pyramid altar
- Tues Mar 18th (1 E): Sunrise initiation of the new Tuj (Mayan sweatlodge), teachings, afternoon sweat, nighttime prayer vigil
- Wed Mar 19th (2 Aj): Integration and personal time, working with the gardens, evening council
- Thurs Mar 20th (3 Ix): Spring Equinox sunrise fire ceremony, working with the gardens, teachings
- Fri Mar 21st (4 T'zikin): Sunrise ceremony, closing circle, return to Tiosh Abaj for afternoon cultural market and evening Spring Equinox call for EPU
- Sat Mar 22nd (5 Ajmak): Travel to Antigua, afternoon/evening in Antigua
- Sun Mar 23rd (6 Noj): Shuttles from Antigua to Guatemala City to fly home
For more information, contact Erick at 530.459.3471 or HeddiL@gmail.com.