Learn to ceremonially Crystallize Your Visions at the sacred site of Patziapa with Tat Erick Gonzalez...
In this intensive retreat we will be focusing on what do you want to crystallize for your life? Do you have a vision you are called to crystallize? Learn how to ceremonially and elementally holograph your spiritual vision into a physical form and create a strategic plan to manifest this into our world.
This is a special time for personal focus with each participant to create a ceremonial visioning plan. Each day there will be a ceremony to clarify and anchor the energies, with the culmination on the Mayan day of 13 Imux (the full empowerment of our creativity and thought forms) when we will offer a Mayan Fire Ceremony to help ground and ceremonially activate our visions.
Patziapa is a place of Soul rejuvenation and emergence, where you can renew your Spirit and Walk in the Beauty Way.
Elementally, spiritually, and ceremonially, Patziapa is a place to plant the seeds that we can carry anywhere in the world for the rest of our lives. It is a sanctuary along the shores of Lake Atitlan in Guatemala, a sacred site that aids, supports and guides us through spiritual relationship, and how to crystallize our visions.
Click here to learn more about Patziapa...
Total price: $1350 Register HERE
Payment includes 6 nights accommodation, shuttle transportation within group travel plans, meals, materials, teachings, ceremonies and support to the Medicine Person and his family. It does not include airfare, gratuities to staff, shopping or extra activities, transport or lodging outside the retreat schedule. We encourage your loving donations to visiting Medicine People and their families.
"As we learn to stand in the Rukux - our Essence, which is also in everything, we are able to crystallize the Light so that we can emanate sacred space. From here we will discover that the Rukux is not just our personal essence, but the essence of the Collective Circle of Life" ~Tat Erick Gonzalez
Fly into Guatemala City on Sunday July 20th (you will need to book your own hotel) or arrive Monday July 21st before 11 am. We can suggest safe, quality hotels that can accommodate your budget needs and have airport shuttles.
- Mon July 21st (9 Noj) - Shuttle to Santiago will leave Guatemala City at noon. Arrive at Tiosh Abaj Hotel, dinner & orientation
- Tues July 22nd (10 Tijax)- Breakfast & cross the lake to Patziapa, welcome and orientation, tour of the land, circle time
- Wed July 23rd (11 Kawok) - Sunrise ceremony, circle time to share visions, Temescal (sweatlodge)
- Thurs July 24th (12 Ajpu) - Sunrise pipe ceremony, vision circle teachings
- Fri July 25th (13 Imux) - Mayan Fire Ceremony to help ground and ceremonially activate our visions
- Sat July 26th (1 I'q)- Sunrise ceremony to breathe life into our new form. Closing circle, leave Patziapa, travel to Guatemala City in afternoon
- Sun July 27th (2 Akabal)- Fly out
For questions or more info, contact Sally at email@example.com or Heddi at 530 459 3471
Click HERE to register!
Would you like to stay longer?
Take time to deepen your journey, rejuvenate and integrate with personal sessions, more time in the medicine gardens in loving service to Patziapa and explore the Lake and its traditional Mayan villages.
Options to stay longer at Patziapa and the beautiful Tiosh Abaj Hotel are available.
Contact Sally for more details.