Remembering Grandmother's Garden
Working with the plant medicines & traveling through the veil to remember our spiritual selves
Ceremonial Retreat at the Patziapa Sanctuary
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Sat May 26 - Sun June 3rd, 2018
- Sat May 26 (10 I'q) - Arrive in Guatemala City
- Sun May 27 (11 Akabal) - Travel from Guatemala City to Lake Atitlan, and boat ride to Patziapa. Opening circle, dinner.
- Mon May 28 (12 Kat)- Patziapa - Sunrise ceremony, teachings, herbal limpias
- Tues May 29 (13 Kan) Patziapa - Harvest plants for use in the herbal baths in temescal, temescal ceremony mid afternoon, dinner, rest.
- Wed May 30 (1 Keme) Patziapa - Teachings, set altar, all-night ceremony
- Thurs May 31 (2 Kiej) Patziapa - Rest & integration
- Fri June 1 (3 Q'anil) Patziapa - Harvest & prepare medicines to take home for continued use, evening temescal ceremony
- Sat June 2nd (4 Toj) - Closing circle, breakfast & pack to leave Patziapa, travel to Guatemala City
- Sun June 3rd (5 T'zi) - Fly home
Patziapa offers a private retreat for soul rejuvenation and connection to the ancestors on sacred land in the heart of the Mayan world. Surrounded by three volcanoes along the shores of Lake Atitlan, the fertile land delights the senses and awakens a deep sense of spiritual and elemental connection.
Information about your Guatemalan Retreat
Participants will need to fly into Guatemala City on Saturday May 26th and depart on Sunday June 3rd (Airfare is not included in retreat fee).
Your loving support includes shared hotel rooms in Guatemala City the night of arrival and night before departure, private shuttle to and from Santiago Atitlan, meals, lodging at Patziapa, teachings, ceremonial materials, boat transportation, and support for the staff and ongoing maintenance of the Patziapa Sanctuary.
We encourage donations and gifts to the Medicine People who will be sharing with us.
NOT Included in your experience: airfare, shopping expenses, gifts for the elders, tips you may want to offer staff, excursions you choose to take outside the planned group activities.
Special arrangements can be made for people interested in staying longer at Patziapa...
We will be staying at Patziapa at the edge of beautiful, sacred Lake Atitlan, a short boat ride across the lake.
CONTACT Erick at 530.459.3471 or HeddiL@gmail.com for more information.